Saturday, July 07, 2012

The Empty House - II

Icky feet, aloo paranthas before 10pm, women's golf and men's tennis, Bhutanese curiosities, why international calls don't get charged per second, the gap between not caring and pliability, girls who like boys who like girls and why, the impending denouement of the Buffy era, weight-loss competitions at work, the dog leash, a friend of a friend of a job interviewee, being in the same places and what it means, a night in and out of consciousness lost in the darkness and the sound of the Oxford drizzle to go with the sight of morning light through a door left ajar in the middle distance.  

But somehow, all we could think of was what AJ will do when she's special guest referee at Money in the Bank

Yes! Yes! Yes! :-)

No comments:

I'm not sure if there's a point to this story but I'm going to tell it again.

My photo
India
I've been wilfully caught up in the self-defeating quest to get to know myself for years. I've never expected anything beneficial to result from such a quest. I tend to evoke extremely polarised reactions from people I get to know in passing. Consequently, only those people who know me inside-out would honestly claim that I'm a person who's just "alright." It's not a coincidence that the description I've laid out above has no fewer than, title included, eleven references to me (make that twelve). I'm affectionately referred to as "Ego." I think that last statement might have given away a tad too much. Welcome Aboard.

IHTRTRS ke pichle episode mein aapne dekha...

Tags

Blog Hits