Saturday, March 02, 2013

lolol


The best of Benoît Assou-Ekotto:


@Hamz_K: @AssouEkotto youre the shittest player I've seen. I don't think you'd even get anywhere near my club mate..and we needed a LB because gibbs got injured

Benoit Assou Ekotto (@AssouEkotto): @Hamz_K is just bcs u support arsenal...that's all ...if I was in ur club u wouldn't need to buy a left bk around ten million! LOLLOLOLOLOL


***

@Kirby_Jx: @AssouEkotto I want to name my son Benoit after you. You're an inspiration!"
Benoit Assou Ekotto (@AssouEkotto): @Kirby_Jx i'm so proud lolol

***

@joannfairs: @AssouEkotto you're a true gent, now hurry up and get back on that pitch, we all miss you! ;-)

Benoit Assou Ekotto (@AssouEkotto): @joannfairs lolol u miss me? Lol ;-) lol 


***

Benoit Assou Ekotto (@AssouEkotto): Sunday morning! Lets go to church...i need to ask GOD some thing... 3 POINTS. For US TODAY COYS LOL

***

Benoit Assou Ekotto (@AssouEkotto): Happy for the team today!!! Every one can sleep well tonight. Lol

***

Hugo Lloris (@hugolloristhfc): @AssouEkotto Benny it's me, Hugo lool

Benoit Assou Ekotto (@AssouEkotto): @hugolloristhfc yeah i no u next to me now and its strange he dont no this Twitter lololol so i dont no u lolol



No comments:

I'm not sure if there's a point to this story but I'm going to tell it again.

My photo
India
I've been wilfully caught up in the self-defeating quest to get to know myself for years. I've never expected anything beneficial to result from such a quest. I tend to evoke extremely polarised reactions from people I get to know in passing. Consequently, only those people who know me inside-out would honestly claim that I'm a person who's just "alright." It's not a coincidence that the description I've laid out above has no fewer than, title included, eleven references to me (make that twelve). I'm affectionately referred to as "Ego." I think that last statement might have given away a tad too much. Welcome Aboard.

IHTRTRS ke pichle episode mein aapne dekha...

Tags

Blog Hits